Visit Us At WWW.MAITELATES.COM

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Awesomeness!

The Home Grown Festival was GREAT! Thank you organizers!!! Everything was deliciously fantastic!

I chose that day to showcase Maitelates’ new market image! Along with a stunning picture of one of one Alfajor dripping chocolate (thank you Mary Morgan - The Ann Arbor Chronicle!) there was a statement featuring “this is the best cookie you’ll ever eat” (thank you Chris Gorham!) featured on People’s Magazine. Thank you, Vero, for assembling and creating the fantastic Maitelates display.

One by one, the locals were enjoying the most decadent treat. And one by one, they were coming back to get more. . . I was excited, grateful, and yet exhausted after being on my feet from ~5am to ~11pm, what? 18 hours? Ouch. That was a loooong Saturday market. And what can be more awesome than sharing such a nice ambiance and positive reactions with your friends and family? I’m the luckiest! Pedro and Matias were with me the whole night, and I realized that I have the best friends in the whole world!!

Come check out my tempting new set up on Saturday.. you won’t be able to resist!

And thanks again!! -Maite

No comments: