Visit Us At WWW.MAITELATES.COM

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

“The best cookie I’ve ever eaten”

When I heard than Chris Gorhman wrote a piece about my Alfajores on Peoples Magazine, I almost fell off my chair. I mean, c’mon!! Is this for real?? Is he really saying that my cookies are ‘the best cookies he is ever eaten?’ Can I hug him?? How do I get to Hollywood???

And as if this wasn't enough, my beloved local friends from Ann Arbor -as usual- added and an extra something to the moment. Thanks Mary for those nice words on your Chronicle. Thanks Liz for publishing my good news. Thanks Vero and Matias for your cheering! Thanks Brian for those beautiful Maitelates labels! I’m SO happy!!

And how about you Pedro, are you happy too??

3 comments:

Cesifoti said...

Hola Maite,

Vi en facebook que pegaron esta noticia y me meti a la pagina de People. Felicitaciones!! Me alegre mucho al ver la foto de "Maitelates" en la revista.

Un beso y abrazo grande a ti, el flaco y pedrito

Cesifoti

Brian said...

Well, they are fantastic!

And after seeing the number of steps, and amount of effort that goes into each and every part of an alfajor, not to mention the completed cookie, it is no wonder!

jlw said...

Yay publicity!

I ordered the box for my grandpa on foodzie.com. That is a pretty cool site--now I won't have to mess with packing it and getting to the post office.