Visit Us At WWW.MAITELATES.COM

Thursday, May 6, 2010

We are proud of you!

I’m stealing Obama’s words to congratulate our awesome students that graduated last Saturday! “We must embrace change and follow the lead of Michigan graduates who have changed the world." These are powerful and inspiring words, even for the ones that weren’t there, the ones that don’t go to school but do our best to contribute to a better society, a better community, and to a better, healthier and happier world. I was inspired! Were you?


And I was lucky enough to run into my neighbor Charnette Henderson after Graduation. She was proudly wearing her Cap & Gown, eating Maitelates, celebrating with her family, with all of us having witnessed her efforts and perseverance towards the final degree. Congrats Charnette! Congrats Helen! Congrats everybody! We are proud of you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So wonderful to meet you and your precious Pedro and your handsome husband. The cookies(I only got one!)were the very best! I will definitely have to figure out where to get them in Illinois. Thank you also for the beautiful picture of my neice, and your kindness to her and Tori. She is so lucky to have a friend such as you sho can make such wonderful things!!
Regards,
Clarence & Bessie Alberty