Visit Us At WWW.MAITELATES.COM

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sweet and Happy Mother’s Day!

On my way to San Francisco, I just can’t help but stopping and give a moment to remember and celebrate all the wonderful mothers around the world. Thank you to all the beautiful ladies, strong women, and hard workers that have given their lives for others. They make everything possible..

It took me a while to realize that I was no longer just me. After having Pedro, the whole world turned around, I had no clue of what was going on. But once it hit me, it hit me forever. From that day on, my mother took the most special place in my heart and I am grateful forever! She messes up, I mess up ALL THE TIME, but at the end of the day, you can’t deny it, Mothers ROCK!
Today is a special day. Today I remember my mother, and I remember that motherhood was the reason why I started making Maitelates. 
To my mother, to Pedro -- that made me the happiest mother -- , and to Maitelates, the consequence of a mother.

No comments: