Visit Us At WWW.MAITELATES.COM

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Faces

Here is the thing. The Holidays are coming and as a Maitelates person I can’t help but think that this year -again- a part of me is going to be in soooo many places, with sooooo many families, sweetening sooooo many moments. Isn’t that overwhelmingly great? Believe me… it is!

Throughout the last year, I’ve had the privilege to meet tons of people. I’ve heard stories, I’ve seen faces... lots and lots of faces that I bring with me to the kitchen every week, no kidding! I see all these faces while I make every single alfajor. I listen to their stories, I hear what they’ve told me, I receive tons of help, I laugh, I smile, and I bake, too. And again, I feel lucky and overwhelmed and I just want to make it better and better and better.


And what’s ‘better’ this week? BEAUTIFUL NEW LABELS. Thanks Kuky and Maca for all that hard work. Gracias mama querida y eficiente por mandarmelas . Thank you to all my friends for making my life special. Gracias Rous querida Rous. Peter.. thanks again!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Maite: Demasiado entretenido tu blog y tu empresa. Cuando vengas a Chile te voy a mostrar mi producto local que queda in cre i ble con chocolate y manjar...mermelada de guinda ácida silvestre de la Patagonia, que la preparo e los veranos mientras estamos en Chile Chico.
Un beso para ti, Pedro y el Gringo
Caro P

Maite said...

Caro!!
Reservame un tarrito de esa mermelada, suena buenisima! Me encantaria hacer un alfajor especial dedicado a la familia con sabores del sur...gracias por el comentario carinoso y besos a todos por alla, uno especial para el novio ..

Peter said...

who is that strange guy dressed as a sheep? :)

Rose Sepulveda said...

Maitecita... nada que agradecer. Un placer y un privilegio como siempre!!!