Visit Us At WWW.MAITELATES.COM

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Did you hear??

So much good news this week.. and there is more coming soon! Maitelates has now an official lawyer IN the family! Congratulations to my little sister Vero for that great, awesome, outstanding final exam and overall attitude toward her life and career. I’m an official PROUD sister! (my sisters -and my brother- are the best!)Ok.. Maitelates….. there is ANOTHER delicious and Best Seller flavor ONLY at the Ann Arbor Farmer’s Market: Michigan Cherry. Have you ever had that feeling of tasting something that leaves you speechless? Well… I’m telling you… try this and see what happens!

More?? Well… there is….. but you’ll have to wait a few days to hear about it. It’s just too good to be true and I need a special blog for that .. ;)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Cute sisters !

Anonymous said...

That flavor sounds delicious! I can see the tartness being a great contrast to the sweet dulce. Yum!!

Susie, your Foodzie friend

Anonymous said...

HERMANITA DE MI CORAZON!!!!!!!!!!!!! no merezco tanto alago.. no pase yo, pasamos todos, todo lo q soy y hago se lo debo a mi familia y amigos... LO MAIS GRANDE DU MUNDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VIVA MAITELATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!