Visit Us At WWW.MAITELATES.COM

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another HOT Ann Arbor Summer is here



HELLO SUMMER!! Long time no see you….
The Ann Arbor summer welcomes the most beautiful flowers, greens, strawberries, gardens and colors. We even welcome and dance our own amazing festival & art fair!! The town is full of joy, music, colors and….. yes…….. heat!
My chocolate covered ALFAJORES are like me… they have a hard time dealing with the heat. And, as much as I would like to spend the whole market day with everyone, I need to take care of my sweet cookies and watch them closely.
For now until the end of the summer, I will be at the farmer’s market -look for the yellow table!- every Wednesday and Saturday for a short period of time. You won’t see me there after 12 pm (noon). So please, if you have any kind of chocolate emergency, you can always find my delicious ALFAJRES at Comet Coffee or Everyday Wines or Foodzie (http://maitelates.foodzie.com/)
Enjoy the … colors!

No comments: