Visit Us At WWW.MAITELATES.COM

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Answer is Quince!

Yes, “quince” is Maitelates’ awesome new flavor that has come to STAY. Thanks Peter for the push, thanks Peter for the quinces, thanks Peter for the great idea, and thanks Peter for letting me call you David FOR 6 MONTHS without making me feel bad!

This is why I love doing what I do! Not only do I get to make great friends (the best), but I get to share ideas, recipes, family stories, memories, jokes, traditions, thoughts, pains, cheers, cheese (?), cold days, hot days, and soooooooo many other things!

I LOVE THE ANN ARBOR FARMER’S MARKET!!! And I Love what I do!!! Lucky me.. Hasta la Proxima!

Thanks Susie (Foodzie.com) for the picture!!

1 comment:

MATIAS BARGSTED said...

Lucky me that I get to eat so may alfajores (I'm the husband...ja!). Beautiful words, and yes, what a great picture. Besos Myreina!