Visit Us At WWW.MAITELATES.COM

Friday, September 11, 2009

Home Grown Festival!!

The day has come – we've all been getting ready for this beautiful celebration of Local Food!

I look forward to sharing with you, my dear local friends, how beautiful the process of making even a single Alfajor is. . . the best example of what slow food means!

And I'm not the only one; among others, Gary Kuneman will be there with his passion for grass-fed Buffalo, and Roos Roast will be my neighbor with the most amazing Lobster Butter Love. . . yeah!!

If you want to spend a tasty & fun evening, bring your family and friends to our 2009 Home Grown Festival 2009 located at the Ann Arbor Farmer's Market. From 5:00 pm to 10.00 pm you'll have the chance to celebrate local food and community!!

Come, eat, dance & talk to the farmers and local producers. Learn a little about what we do, and have the best time ever! See you there!!!!

Thanks Brian for the beautiful picture and everything else =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd never heard of maitelates Alfajors before so I bought only one dulce de leche Alfajor at the Homegrown Festival tonight. I brought it home to try tomorrow, but got curious and tried it just now. Holey moley! That's one of the best things I've ever put in my mouth! I live almost an hour and a half away from Ann Arbor and I am kicking myself for not buying more. It's good to know you sell them at other places.

Anonymous said...

From VA, still craving to taste these delicacies featured in the national press. . hurry up "delivery service"!! we are not Hollywood but still have a great market potential of Maitelates lovers....keep up the great work!